£35,000 - £55,000 DOE
Veterinary surgeon, Veterinarian,
Industry, Livestock, Mixed Animal, Multiple Practice, Veterinary,
A large animal practice in Aylesbury are recruiting an experienced farm animal veterinary surgeon. This role would suit a farm vet who would like a change to have a different farming experience to consolidate their knowledge. Situated in the beautiful location between London and Oxford this is perfect for both the rural and city lifestyle.
Facilities: - 24 hour emergency services
· Dedicated solely Farm Veterinary Surgeons
· Herd Health Planning / Flock Health Planning
· Fertility visits and consultancy
· Ultrasound scanning for cattle
· Mastitis consultancy
· External and in-house laboratory investigation facilities
· Nutritional advice
· Metabolic profiles; mineral and trace element testing
· Working protocols and sampling
· Disbudding / dehorning
· Local Veterinary Inspectors for DEFRA - TB testing; Brucellosis testing
· Abortion sampling, multiple pick up licences etc.
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV.
Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: https://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend/
Office hours are 8.30am – 6.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.